PRIVACY INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF ZONEED
The Zoneed website and its related mobile applications are owned by Aligys Srl, all rights are reserved and protected. The following is an extensive privacy statement with the aim of describing the terms for the collection, storage and processing of personal data provided by users of the Portal, whether they are Professionals or Users, end customers in all cases in which the conferment of the same takes place. Dear Sir / Madam, Dear Professional, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and in relation to the information that will come into its possession, for the purpose of protecting people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you of the following:
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data you provide (Name and surname, E-mail address, Telephone number, address) will be used to allow the Data Controller to fulfill the following purposes:
1. provide its services as well as to fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from the relationships established through the use of the Portal;
2. fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by European legislation or by an order of the Authority;
3. exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the owner or third parties, as well as to exercise the right of defense;
4. allow customers to request the provision of the chosen service and be put in contact with the chosen professionals;
5. allow Professionals to receive requests for services from the Professional;
6. allow all Users and Professionals registered on the portal to interact with the other subjects involved in the portal's activities;
7. publish articles, comments, reviews, receive newsletters;
8. provide users with all commercial and marketing information; In case of further purposes, not expressly referred to in points 1-3, the processing of your personal data will take place only and exclusively after the release of your consent made absolutely free, express, specific and separate, specifically and distinctly requested and always revocable . In case of lack of consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes listed above, the treatment will be limited to the activities referred to the main purposes, namely the execution of the obligations deriving from the provision of the Services, as well as the fulfillment of any related obligation pursuant to applicable legislation. In the event of further purposes, not expressly referred to in points 1-6, the processing of your personal data will take place only and exclusively after the release of your consent made absolutely free, express, specific and separate, specifically and distinctly requested and always revocable . In case of lack of consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes listed above, the treatment will be limited to the activities referred to the main purposes, namely the execution of the obligations deriving from the provision of the Services, as well as the fulfillment of any related obligation pursuant to applicable legislation. Consent is essential and requires your consent for all personal data falling within the definition of particular categories of personal data and the processing of which is essential for the establishment, management and continuation of the pre-contractual or contractual relationship.
2. DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE METHODS
The personal data collected may be processed by subjects or categories of subjects who act as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation or which are authorized by the Company to process data pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulation. The liability of Aligys srl is excluded for the rules of non-compliance and compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites not managed by the Owner such as marketing platforms, service companies that deal with data storage; systems and companies used by the Portal to manage payments and commercial payment transactions; The Owner does not collect any payment data from the User, the latter, in order to purchase the services of the Portal uses the PayPal payment service; The User will be redirected to the PayPal payment system and will have to enter the following data (card holder, card number and expiry date and security codes) necessary to be able to complete remote payment. This information will never be stored, even temporarily, on the Site and will only be used to complete the purchase transaction or for reporting to the police forces of any fraud committed on the Platform. The transaction will be made at the time of payment. These payment systems use a security protocol (Secure Sockets Layer, SSL) that can guarantee the privacy and reliability of financial transactions. The information will never be stored, even temporarily, on the Site and will be used exclusively to complete the purchase operation, any reimbursement where necessary or for notifying the police of any fraud committed on the Site. above mentioned hypotheses, personal data will not be communicated except to subjects, entities and Authorities to whom communication is mandatory pursuant to provisions of law or regulation. The data are processed electronically and in full compliance with the principle the minimization of personal data; The data collected and processed will be protected with physical and logical methods such as to minimize the risks of unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and destruction of data, pursuant to art. 25 and 32 of the Regulation. The processing of data will last no longer than is necessary to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected. Pursuant to art. 7 paragraph 3 of the Regulation, the interested party will have the right at any time and in an easy and quick way to withdraw consent to the processing and request the cancellation of their personal data, by sending communication to the Data Controller. Following the request for cancellation by the 'User, all personal data of the same will be deleted, subject to further storage provided for by regulatory obligations. Furthermore, in the event that the User has been recalled, suspended or sanctioned for fraudulent or suspicious behavior, or if a User has requested cancellation after having published a request or review, or who has sent a quote, the Owner reserves the right the right to keep personal data relating to this User for a period of 2 (two) years from the request for cancellation, in order to prevent the occurrence and / or recurrence of any fraud affecting the Company itself (Data Controller If a request for cancellation is not received by the Data Controller, personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding 10 (ten) years, starting from the date of the last access to the Site and / or App by the User.
3. TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
The personal data collected through the Portal and its subsequent developments in the app and its other manifestations, may be transferred outside the national territory only and exclusively for the execution of the services requested through the portal and in compliance with the specific provisions of the Regulation and however within the European Community.
The Portal does not collect, use, transmit personal data of children under 16 years of age. If the user becomes aware of the fact that a minor under 16 years of age has provided us with their personal data, please contact the Portal promptly.
5. THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES UNDER AND FOR THE EFFECT OF THE ART. 15 AND 22 OF THE PRIVACY REGULATION
You can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form pursuant to art. from 15 to 22 of the European Privacy Regulation. You can get the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the Data Controller, of the Managers and of the Representative possibly designated pursuant to the GDPR;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
You can get:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of your data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
You can object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or promotional material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator, through and -mail and instant messaging, by phone or paper mail. The possibility of exercising the right of opposition, even only partially, remains unaffected. Therefore, you can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication. Where applicable, you also have the right of rectification, the right to be forgotten, the right to limitation of treatment, the right to data portability, as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority. You can, at any time, exercise your rights by sending a communication by registered mail to the address: Aligys Srl, Via della Montagna 42, 87010 Frascineto (CS) Italy or by email to the following address: [email protected]
You always have the opportunity to lodge a complaint before the Privacy Guarantor.
This information is subject to ways RESPONSIBLE AND OWNER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ALIGYS SRL IN THE PERSON OF THE LEGAL REPORT. P.T. WITH HEADQUARTERS IN FRASCINETO IN VIA DELLA MONTAGNA, 42 87010 - FRASCINETO (CS) This information may be subject to changes and therefore we ask you to view this document so that you always stay up to date. The user will be promptly informed of any changes affecting personal data by giving appropriate evidence on the portal and on any manifestation of it.
Version updated on 05/14/2020.